Job Title: Production Technician
Pay: $18.00 - $19.50
Job Overview: Work at manufacturing sites and in a clean room assisting with the production of particles for the company's core product. Duties include set up, production, testing, and/or adjust manufacturing equipment. This position also provides cross departmental support in Production/Packaging or other areas.
Particle Manufacturing Processing: Perform all functions related to particle manufacturing, including but not limited to:
- Work order kit review (during and post production)
- Chemical reactions, including handling of chemicals
- Decanting, centrifuging, reslurry/sonication
- Sonicating, sieving and tumble washing
- Labeling and packaging
- Preparing samples for Quality analysis
- Process various R & D product samples following protocols, engineering studies and/or manufacturing documentation.
- SAP transactions, confirming work orders, batch/process label creation, inventory transactions, and consumable replenishment.
Equipment Set-Up and Operation: Operate equipment related to particle manufacturing and processing, including but not limited to: Glass reactors, charge pots, filtration systems, scales, centrifuges, reslurry/sonication tanks, pumps, sieves, screen cleaners, sonicators, tumblers, drying ovens, mixers and chart recorders.
Cleaning & Sanitization: Perform daily, monthly and semi-annual janitorial and microbial cleaning of controlled areas, cleanrooms and other manufacturing/lab areas. Sanitize and clean processing tools, components and equipment. Handle and dispense chemicals for cleaning and sanitization with required PPE.
GMP/GDPZ: Perform all required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) per all Standard Operational Procedures and Manufacturing Instructions.
Inventory Control: Responsible for labeling, storage, and movement of materials in-process. Responsible for consumable replenishment for in-process locations. Perform inventory control of warehouse, as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a Production/Manufacturing area.
- Experience with mixing chemicals.
- Previous GMP experience preferred.
- Must be able to operate industrial vehicle (lift/fork truck) to move material, as requested by management.
- When certified by Department Training Coordinator, provide training for approved operations.