Job Code: #940
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00/hour
Job Location: Franksville, WI
Job DescriptionJob Title: Quality Associate
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00/hour
Job Description: This position supports a wide array of activities related to: NCR/CAPA and Training.
- Perform Training Administration activities.
- Execute Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, Correction, Corrective and Preventive Action activities in accordance with the Quality System Corrective/Preventive actions and product non-conformance control including: capturing data and investigations associated with product deviations, product non-conformances, CAPAs, scrap and rework, and analyzing the data for the reasons of Quality Improvement and reporting.
- NCRs and CAPAs including: capturing data and investigations associated with product deviations, product nonconformance's, CAPAs, scrap, and rework, and analyzing the data for the reasons of Quality Improvement and reporting.
- Support Change Control activities - Originate and review internal operating procedures and specifications through the Document Change process.
- Adherence to regulations - Assist with adherence to all Federal, State, and Local Regulations controlling the manufacture of medical devices.
- Support the operation of Manufacturing and Quality activities in relation to compliance to Quality Standards.
- Originate, review, and approve internal operating procedures and specifications through the Document Change process
- BS/BA in Physical Science or Engineering.
- 0 - 1 year of experience.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and/or other regulated industry or similar experience a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills and general problem solving skills.
- Manage multiple priorities and work with interruptions.
- GLP and/or GMP experience a plus.
- Requires Vision Assessment (20/20 near visual acuity & acceptable color vision).