Pay: $18.00/hour (6:00pm - 6:00am)
Responsible for receiving, stocking, picking, issuing, and delivering material required to support manufacturing operations. Picking, issuing, and preparing materials required for shipments to suppliers or inter-company transfers. Responsible for the accuracy of the SAP warehouse inventory quantities and locations and the proper labeling and storage of materials located in the Raw Material warehouse.
- Receives inbound shipments from suppliers and other facilities. Verifies freight bills, packing slips, vendor labels, and company material tags for correctness of container quantity, number of containers, vendor lot number, expiration dating, potency and storage conditions.
- Performs all transactions in SAP to document receipt of material and create company material tags. Locates material in appropriate warehouse locations as specified on SAP generated Transfer Order and labeled storage conditions and performs confirmation in SAP of material location.
- Cycle counts all material located in warehouse as required by appropriate procedures.
- Utilizes an SAP generated Transfer Order and picks, checks, wraps and ships material to the production plant.
- Checks returns for accuracy against information contained on Transfer Order and puts away returns from the manufacturing plant in the appropriate warehouse storage location.
- Utilizes an SAP generated Transfer Order and picks, checks, wraps and ships material required for vendor returns or inter-company transfers.
- Performs all transactions in SAP to confirm the issuance, transfer, or destruction of materials that have been picked, transferred or destroyed.
- Observes all safety guidelines; informs supervisor of any safety hazards, and attend all required safety training classes.
- Operates forklift and other transport equipment as necessary to move material. Performs normal routine maintenance to insure equipment is kept in good working condition. Report to supervisor any maintenance and/or repair problems on equipment operated. Abides by all safety and operating rules.
- Cleans, maintains, and insures proper housekeeping in the facility to meet and exceed cGMP requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be forklift certified, or able to obtain certification.
- SAP computer skills a plus.
- Good mathematical aptitude.
- Must be able to understand and comply with cGMP, SOP’s, safety procedures and the handling of hazardous material and waste