Job Title: Component Prep Tech
Pay: $15.00/hour (Day Shift)
$16.50/hour (Night Shift)
Job Overview: Responsible for coordinating and processing components and equipment to support filing of sterile products.
- Perform a variety of Production prep activities, including component washing, depyrogenation, and sterilization.
- Operate manual and automated production equipment.
- Complete Production documentation, including log books, batch records, per cGMP.
- Follow SOP's and GMP.
- Perform component prep area sanitizations.
- Loading of equipment.
- Washes stoppers using capsoluts.
- Pre-treatment with EDTA and Paraben as required.
- Stopper staging as required.
- Washes/sanitizes machine parts; backup as needed.
- Washes stopper trays with hot WFI.
- Washes vials using Metromatic vial washers.
- Loads and operates depyrogenation ovens for processing vials.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Previous machine operating or production related experience preferred
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to work overtime
- Excellent attention to detail