Pinpoint Pharma is looking to hire multiple candidates, who are interested in working within the Clinical Research industry. These positions will be located at one of the largest global leaders in clinical trials, with a focus in home health and clinical trials. All offer exceptional growth opportunities, and candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
Data and Documentation Specialist
- Proactive communication with clinical study managers
- Review and monitor secure email and eFax for documentation to distribute to appropriate departments and to respond as required.
- Maintain Documents and Files, in accordance with GCP and study specific requirements and ensure Central Study File is updated in a timely manner and updated as necessary
- Create metrics and distribute to clinical study managers at specified intervals
- Assist with internal audits, and study close out activities
Outsourcing Assistant (strong phone skills required)
- Periodic reviews of central study files, documentation of reviews
- Proactive communication with internal and external teams to close any gaps
- Coordination of, and completing study close out reconciliation activities
- Assist study managers with queries from monitors, sites and Sponsors
- Maintain long term archival records, in accordance with GCP and study specific requirements on the Iron Mountain log
- Assists with internal audits and customer audits, as needed
- Prepare final study metrics and reports
- Provides support to the Marketing team
Study Support Assistant
Responsible for coordination and maintenance of medical equipment and supplies, including adapting Sponsor provided lab kits based on specific study requirement, related study documentation and data entry, preparation and shipping equipment and supplies to appropriate clinical services providers, in the support of sponsored projects and clinical studies in a variety of therapeutic areas; assists Team Lead - Clinical Study Support in the administration and/or management of other activities when needed
- Medical Equipment maintenance, prepping and shipping based on study requirements
- Adapting Lab Kit & Supplies based on study requirements
- Training Manual Assembly,
- CRM data entry
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Health or Science related discipline.
- Ability to work onsite in Vernon Hills every day.
- Prefer previous experience working in an office environment (1 month – 1 year), Customer Service, or similar occupation where the individual is accustomed to interacting with people, managing projects, hitting deadlines, and working within specified timeframes to achieve results.
- Entry-level candidates encouraged to apply.