Job Title: Client Services Specialist
Pay: $21.00 - $22.50/hour
Job Overview: Maintain high customer satisfaction by providing clients a resource for routine testing. Act as a liaison between clients and the laboratory as follows:
- Prepare and submit responses to all fee schedule/transactional quotes, collaborate with clients, monitor Company activities against quote scope, schedule teleconferences and face to face meetings as needed.
- Give clients sample information and coordinate technical support and advice where needed to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- For all standard pricelist jobs, respond to enquiries (phone, Web, e-mail enquiries) to ensure information is provided to exceed client expectations.
- Take an active role in cultivating long-term relationships.
- For pricelist jobs, prepare a proposal and send to the client.
- Manage and conduct follow up to convert proposal to a contract.
- Upon receipt of signed quote or contract follow contract review procedure.
- Track status of assigned projects from sample receipt to final report
- Act as the voice-of-the-customer at Company.
- Ensure all sample/documentation/methodology related issues are resolved with the client prior to forwarding the sample(s) for testing
- Communicate with the department heads to discuss performance, successes, concern and challenges in meeting due dates
- Manage project scope & prevent project scope creep.
- Ensure that all client requests for information pertaining to analytical testing are met in a timely and effective manner
- Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry (preferred) or related science
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience working as a scientist in a lab environment or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a customer service position – preferred.
- Strong computer experience, such as Word and Excel.
- Previous LIMS experience preferred.
- Knowledge Regulatory Affairs and Pharmaceutical development with emphasis on CMC.
- Strong negotiation, communication, customer relation, and interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written skills
- Self starter with entrepreneurial attitude
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in order to meet the required sample turn-around time and client satisfaction while working together with the Laboratory Managers on a regular basis.