Lab Technician III
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00/hour
The candidate will be part of a cross-functional engineering team in the Transfusion and Cell Therapies division. Tasked to provide solutions to technical problems associated with new or launched medical devices. Responsible for the following tasks, under guidance and supervision from more senior team members:
- Developing test methods to explore design options and challenge requirements.
- Owning test execution, including making observations, analyzing data, and interpreting and documenting results.
- Presenting data summaries and design options to other engineers and non-technical members of the development team.
- Generating clear and detailed technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an engineering field (biomedical or mechanical preferred).
- Strong engineering and problem-solving skills, particularly in the areas of disposables engineering, test case / experimental study design, and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and statistics preferred.
- Experience working in a biological laboratory preferred.
- Familiarity with systems engineering, the product lifecycle, and medical device regulations a plus.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team as well as independently.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.