Master Data Specialist (Project Coordinator)
Job Code: #738
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00 - $23.00/hour
Job Location: Franksville, WI
Job Title: Master Data Specialist
Pay: $21.00 - 23.00/hour
Job Overview: As a key member of our Material Master Team, The Bill of Material Routing Specialist will work under our Master Data Manager and directly with our Tech Ops staff to manage and coordinate Bill of Material and Master data request into our SAP system.
• Creates and manages all new Bill of Materials (BOM), Routers, Master Recipes, and Production Versions within our SAP system.
• Creates and manages each Engineering Change Notice for all new part numbers and Bill of Material Design Change Notice (DCN) through our Change Master process in SAP and uploads the information to our Document Control system (Master Control).
• Perform Master Data functions pertaining to extending tabs for all plants and inputting appropriate data involved in the part number process.
• Working closely with Central Master Data team in Germany for new part number request and following up if necessary.
• Works closely with Supply Chain in creating Purchase Info Records and Sourcelist as part of the part number creation process.
• Working closely with Central Vendor Master Data team in Germany for any new Vendor request and following up if necessary.
Education and Experience:
• College Degree in Business or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Bill of Material/Routing/Recipe/Production Version is desired, but willing to train.
• Experience in ERP systems to create, maintain, and use of BOM’s preferred.
• Understanding of SAP is desired, but not necessary.
• Strong attention to detail.