Job Title: Associate Buyer
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00/hour
• Order, receive, replenish, and keep raw materials and production supplies at appropriate levels so the business can function properly.
• Serve as main point of contact for suppliers with respect to purchasing related issues. Ensure purchasing related questions by members of their organization on those suppliers are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
• Ensure that accurate records of supplies and inventory levels are maintained and analyze data around the use or depletion of these resources over time.
• Make sure there is never a deficit or an excess surplus of needed supplies and inventory items.
• Engage suppliers via phone or email; resolve delivery issues; schedule meetings; troubleshoot Invoice issues between suppliers and Company, etc.
• Review and update safety stock levels accordingly every quarter
• Perform Year End Reconciliation of all remaining Purchase Orders left open
• Ensure Data integrity by working cross functionally with the Master Data team to update master data components as needed
- Previous experience in procurement or purchasing.
- Previous purchasing and SAP experience.