Job Title: Equipment Assembler, Service Center
Location: Buffalo Grove
Position Overview: The Equipment Assembler will have responsibility of assembling Company instrumentation and completing QC verification along with some calibration of the instrumentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the process for the inventory and shipping of instrumentation and all necessary parts to successfully support the Service Center Assembly program.
- Maintain and conform to all procedures and documentation to meet regulatory and ISO guidelines for the assembly process in the Service Center.
- Verify that all essential components and instrumentation are included in each of the Service Center assembly instrumentation.
- Verify each system or instrumentation assembled meets all Manufacture guidelines.
- Prepare and Pack every instrumentation and system for shipment to customer sites meeting all shipping and packing guidelines.
- Maintain all tools and equipment used in the assembly process ensuring these items are in good condition, stored properly and meet any and all calibration and update requirements.
- Ensure all entries into the Service Center CRM and EBM software are correct and meet Customer Care, Regulatory and QA guidelines.
Physical Demands: Heavy physical activity. Routine handling of objects more than 50 pounds.
- High School diploma/GED degree required. Previous experience in Electrical, Hydraulics, or Mechanics including experience in the Armed Forces preferred. Associates or Trade School degree Preferred.
- Highly preferred experience in electronics, laboratory or biomedical technology, military experience in a technical field or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Assembly Experience.
- Hydraulics Experience.
- Electronics Experience.
- Customer Skills.
- Interface experience a plus.
- English Proficient.
- MS Skills.