Job Code: #669
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $27.00 - $30.00/hour
Job Location: Melrose Park, IL
Job Title: Validation Scientist
Pay: $27.00 - $30.00/hour
Position Summary: The Validation Scientist will be responsible for the validation, implementation, and periodic review of Quality Control’s laboratory instruments and critical equipment, to meet established and expected quality, regulatory and customer requirements.
• Perform periodic reviews for analytical instrumentation, computerized systems, environmental monitoring systems for the Quality Control Laboratories.
• Generate instrument qualification protocol documents; schedule and execute equipment qualification per standard operation procedures (SOPs).
• Schedule and execute equipment re-qualification per standard operation procedures (SOPs).
• Generate Change Requests (ECR’s) for validation-related protocols and instrument changes /upgrades.
• Coordinate validation testing. Assemble final reports and circulate for approval.
• Generate and/or revise operational, calibration/PM, administration SOPs, and route for review and approval in Documentum.
• Provide Validation Support for Environmental Monitoring System.
• Interact with regulatory agencies, as required, for validation-related activities.
• Minimum Associates degree in Science or Engineering-related field.
• 1 - 3 years of validation experience.
• Working knowledge of GMP regulations.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.