Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Responsible for executing daily activities in the QC Laboratory including the coordination and support testing for the production of company product.
Oversee and/or assist with tasks related to the activities associated with operation of Company. Quality System and as directed by Quality Management.
Support all activities related to analytical assessment of Company products and the manufacturing environment.
Advise Quality Assurance, Manufacturing and R&D departments on matters related to analytical testing and support.
- Execute product testing in accordance with established test methods and procedures.
- Support laboratory investigations and implement corrective and preventive actions, reduce finished product average cycle time, and reduce laboratory related errors through method improvements, and effective training.
- Support manufacturing needs by ensuring testing for raw materials, finished goods, validation, in-process material and final products is completed accurately, timely and documented correctly.
- Support other Quality System functions as assigned by Quality Management that are related to documentation review, equipment calibration, nonconformance review, Out of Specification (OOS), Corrective and Preventative Actions, product complaint investigations (if applicable), audits, and other tasks as directed.
- BS/BA in Physical Science or related field required.
- Laboratory experience required in school.
- GLP/GMP experience is required.
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Requires Vision Assessment: 20/20 near visual acuity w/ acceptable color vision