Job Title: Quality Assurance Lab Tech/Lab Technician
Location: Addison, IL
Employment: Contract to Hire
Shift: 1st (7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
Currently searching for a Quality Assurance Assistant / Lab Technician to work in their food/dietary supplement manufacturing and packaging facility in Addison, IL. This is a contract to hire opportunity offering a competitive salary with benefits and is bonus eligible, once converted.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Assistant / Lab Technician:
- Conducts all duties in compliance with safety rules, applicable SOPs, and other applicable guidelines.
- Perform in-house laboratory testing such as density, sodium, sieve and ash analysis.
- Performs finished product sampling and inspection.
- Maintain laboratory organization
- Perform swap testing - RLU, EVM and allergen
- Liaison between 3rd party laboratories
- Maintain sample testing database
- Assist in customer requests for documentation, questionnaires, etc.
- Create and maintain retail dietary supplement master batch records
- Review in-process batch documentation, logbooks, test results, and good documentation practices.
- Sample and inspect incoming material
- Highly desirable: Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform physical testing.
- Organized and detail-oriented.