Job Title: Project Manager, Global Labeling Solution
This is a key role in the execution of a Global Labeling Solution (GLS) strategic project. The GLS project was initiated to improve the quality of the labeling activities. The GLS system provides a single global software solution for design, change management and printing of labels.
The Project Manager will lead the implementation of GLS system to execute a standard process and system for Business Units (BUs) and Global Supply Chain function. This position requires a candidate with the ability to manage a broad set of activities and resources, as described below.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Lead and manage a team to transition site from current processes and systems for label design and change management to the developed GLS system.
- This includes standardization of processes for labels created for External and Purchased Finished Goods manufacturers.
- Lead data migration activities to migrate data and create artworks as part of the rollout of GLS system.
- Develop and manage the data migration plans for the label design site with understanding of requirements for External and Purchased Finished Goods manufacturers.
- Lead and manage data migration resources to meet site schedules for creation of artworks.
- Lead and manage implementation of future state print processes in line with developed GLS system.
- Work with SMEs, site leads and functions to integrate GLS system into the site while minimizing impact to the business as part of cutover.
- Provide updates, reports, monitor KPIs and identify risks for site data migration in line with overall project plan.
- Present updates via PowerPoint on status and risks for data migration and label creation.
- Ensure proper communication of project at site level in partnership with operations, quality, regulatory, planning and marketing to ensure project success.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance to the Code of Ethics, all company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- Support other activities as required.
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in highly regulated industry or medical device, pharma or similar industry with experience leading large projects.
- Engineering, Science or other appropriate 4-year degree.
- Project management skills and experience.
- People management skills and experience.
Specialized Skills & Other Requirements:
- Experience in labeling for medical devices for label design and operations.
- Ability to accurately scope projects and consider the full impact of decisions and actions taken.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Effective communicator of issues, of facts and ideas/solutions to senior members of the organization.
- Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to participate with cross functional teams in projects and innovation.
- Good business acumen.
- Displays ownership of results and a drive to achieve.
- Attention to detail and accuracy – essential.
- Manage personnel directly or indirectly to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Self-motivated to achieve compliant results.
- Must be fluent in English both written and oral.