Job Title: Packaging Operator
Pay: $17.50/hour for NIGHTS.
Coordinates operational aspect of a packaging line including changeovers, quality issues, documentation, and distribution of resources.
- Directs line personnel in processing of product (operational and procedural issues).
- Interacts with QC, Maintenance, Management, and Peers in a professional manner.
- Verifies all products and components are acceptable to run through packaging.
- Setup and monitor equipment.
- Ensures all processes and procedures are being followed, when processing batches.
- Process batches and document accordingly.
- Trains line personnel in setup and use of machinery.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of machine operation experience, preferably in pharmaceutical.
- Proficiency in setting up, changing over, and operating multiple packaging equipment.
- Experience with various equipment, such as LabelAire labelers, SYStech vision system, Domino printers, loaders, Shanklin/Texwrap shrink wrap machines, packaging equipment, etc.
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) experience a plus.
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) a plus.